Tuesday 27 September 2011

Again

Why is this thing keeps happening..
i though tht she already recover...but i was totally wrong..

                                                                         6.00 AM
like everyday i wake up to a very icy morning..
but this time with a boulder on my head..
this headache is killing me...
yeah tht is the consequence if u thinking to much in the morning(2.00am-4.00am) and suddenly fall to sleep....
i woke up from my bed...walking toward the bathroom.
seeing all the thing around me with blurry vision
when suddenly....
i saw her face..and she seems a little bit strange...
i ask her "are you okay?"..but she remain silent...and her face was very pale..
she seem so confused and so do i
it was very strange...morning for me..
after the Subuh prayer..i start to recite Yassin and wishing tht nothing bad will happen to her..
after a few minutes..she start to talking to me..fuhh what a relief..
then i took 2 pills of activefast due to my headache..and went blank....for couple of hours

i know people might think this is just a fantasy stories..
but believe me i'm also wishing tht all this nonsense thing tht keeps happening in my life is just a fantasy..






.

No comments:

Post a Comment