Saturday 4 June 2011

SAcriFIce

sacrifice........
what is love without sacrifice........
eventhough it hurt's me so much for letting u go..
i guess it is the best..choice to make 
it is better for me......
 to see you smile with other people..
then crying when you with me...

i just want to say 
sorry my love..
sorry for all the mistake tht i have done........
sorry cuz i can't be a perfect guy for you
sorry for loving you so much
sorry for making you sad....


eventhough my love for you...
 is beyond anything.
i have to make this choice
the choice tht broke my heart into pieces
 i want you to be happy
i want to stop the tears from your eyes
i don't want to hurt you anymore

but
please my dear
please promise me will you??
 please take care of yourself..
i will always watch you.....
so that i know you happy with your life
please don't cry little angel
please don't sad little angel
please be happy when i'm gone
eventhough we have nothing anymore
you are still my melody yo my hearts





No comments:

Post a Comment